Visão Geral do Projeto
Type of the installation
EOS Mono 400W
This is a fact for all banana lovers: Ecuador is the world’s largest exporter of bananas. Ecuadorians not only supply the yummy yellow fruit but actually put it in the local diet and cuisine. If you thought there was only one banana sort, be sure you don’t forget about the more 299 types growing in Ecuador!
Eco Green Energy is backing to bring you some news about our new solar projects in Ecuador!
Recently, our distributor, ProViento, went to the Yasuní National Park to install a photovoltaic system for the Ministry of the Environment with the EGE EOS mono 400W for 4kW installation. This photovoltaic installation will provide the building with clean and sustainable energy for a long-term.
Why EOS Mono 400W is the best solution for this successful solar installation:
– 5BB Monocrystalline 72 cells, with efficiency up to 20.16%
– IP68 junction box for long-term weather endurance
– High-quality aluminum frame, resisting load up to 5400 Pa and wind pressure up to 2400 Pa
– High transmissivity but low-iron tempered glass
– High performance in the low-light environment
– Double EL test before and after lamination
Eco Green Energy is of high priority to provide all its partners only with excellent solar panels for all types of installation.
More info? Join our LinkedIn newsletter.
For more information about our PV modules, also visit our product page.