Type of installation
Up to 550W
Explore more charming places with Eco Green Energy and #SolarTripsAroundTheWorld! Do you know that Pakistan has the highest paved international road? It is called The Karakoram Highway (KKH) or even sometimes the eighth wonder of the world or the China-Pakistan friendship highway. The road runs for 800 miles from Abbottabad in Pakistan to Kashgar in Xinjiang, West China.
Eco Green Energy is carrying the idea of promoting solar energy solutions to reduce electricity bills and meet different institutions’ productivity needs by providing non-stop clean power.
For more than three years, our Company jointly with a devoted partner, Shahani Impex Int’l Hyd, developed numerous successful solar installations. This time, we finished several solar installations in Sindh Province using the different capacities of the EGE PV modules starting from 160W to 550W. Now, those projects serve commercial and residential purposes, helping to reach the aim of sustainable clean energy in Pakistan.
Why EGE PV modules are the best solution for these successful solar installations:
– 5&9&12 bus bars cells, with efficiency up to 21 % for polycrystalline and up to 22.8 % for monocrystalline;
– High-quality aluminum frame, resisting load up to 5400 Pa and wind pressure up to 2400 Pa;
– High transmissivity, low-iron tempered glass, anti-reflective;
– IP67 or IP68 junction box for long-term weather endurance;
– High performance in a low-light environment;
– Double EL test before and after lamination.
Eco Green Energy is always carrying the idea of promoting solar energy solutions to reduce electricity bills and meet different institutions’ productivity needs by providing non-stop clean power.
More info? Join our LinkedIn newsletter.
For more information about our products also visit our product page.