Type of intstallation
Helios Plus 450W& EOS Poly 340W
Welcome to our #SolarTripAroundTheWorld! Tonle Sap is the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, and what is captivating the lake flows in two different directions. Based on the seasons, the lake’s waters change their flow direction twice a year.
At the edge of the lake, you can also explore a floating village called Chong Khneas where markets, fisheries, clinics, and more. Even more so, the lake contains an exceptional amount of biodiversity and is now in the UNESCO biosphere reserve.
Newly, our Cambodian partner ក្រុមហ៊ុន EGE ផ្ទាំងសូឡា/អាគុយ carried out several thriving installations with premium quality the EGE PV modules. The first one is the solar installation for the farm 3HP solar pump system in Kirirom with the EGE-450W-144 PV modules for a sustainable and efficient way to lift the water from the 130m deep well. Another one was intending to power the ice factory in Sihanoukville with the EGE 340w – 72 cells PV modules that have reached more than 50kW.
Why premium quality the EGE PV modules are the best solution for these solar installations:
– 5&9&12 bus bars cells, with efficiency up to 21 % for polycrystalline and up to 22.8 % for monocrystalline;
– High-quality aluminum frame, resisting load up to 5400 Pa and wind pressure up to 2400 Pa;
– High transmissivity, low-iron tempered glass, anti-reflective;
– IP67 or IP68 junction box for long-term weather endurance;
– High performance in a low-light environment;
In Eco Green Energy, we are excited to be present in Cambodia, accelerating the shift to a Greener and Cleaner World Together.
Feel free to contact us for more information: email@example.com
Also, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook and stay tuned for our new project picture.
For more information about our PV modules, visit our product page.