Type of installation
EOS Poly 340W
To all lovers of unusual locations: the Atacama Desert in Chile deserves to be visited! This place receives less than 12 mm (0.47 in) of rain annually, and some areas go hundreds of years without any raindrops. The Atacama Desert has one magical place Valle de la Luna or Moon Valley due to its numerous lunar-like landforms, making you feel like you’re on another planet!
Eco Green Energy is proud to have been contributing to the Chilian solar market. We are pleased to present this 150KW agricultural solar installation in the Coquimbo Region of Chile, between Elqui-Limarí. The project is of Net Billing modality to give energy to an agricultural one. Thanks to our EPC ECOI client from Chile for the trust placed in us.
Why EOS poly 330W is the best solution for this agricultural solar installation:
– IP68 junction box for long-term weather endurance
– High-quality aluminum frame, resisting load up to 5400 Pa and wind pressure up to 2400 Pa
– High transmissivity but low-iron tempered glass
– High performance in the low-light environment
– Double EL test before and after lamination
In addition, our brand uses only Grade A cells for its products under European producing standards, which makes them to be the best choice for industrial and commercial installations.
More info? Join our LinkedIn newsletter.
Also, find more information about EOS Poly PV modules.