Did you know that Chile is the best place for stargazing? The dry air and high altitude of the Atacama Desert make it the perfect place to look at the stars and see the Milky Way. That’s why the ALMA Observatory, the largest observatory to study the universe, has been set up there. In addition to the night view, Chile also has ideal conditions to harness solar energy.
Eco Green Energy keeps on providing high-efficient PV modules to the Chilean market. Our EPC partner just finished a new 92kw installation of EGE EOS Poly 340w for agricultural applications. EPC companies need reliable PV modules to get the best financial results from their projects. That’s why our client has chosen EGE PV modules for its many projects.
Why EOS poly 320W high-efficient PV modules are the best solution for this agricultural solar installation:
– IP68 junction box for long-term weather endurance
– High-quality aluminum frame, resisting load up to 5400 Pa and wind pressure up to 2400 Pa
– High transmissivity but low-iron tempered glass
– High performance in the low-light environment
– Double EL test before and after lamination
In addition, our brand uses only Grade A cells for its products under European producing standards, which makes them to be the best choice for industrial and commercial installations.
More info? Join our LinkedIn newsletter.
Also, find more information about EOS Poly PV modules.